View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Who says there\'s no quality women online?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I bet there are some sleazy dudes just banging their way thru as many of these wildebeests as they possibly can.

[/ QUOTE ]

you could not have nailed that on the head any harder. last year my friend from geneseo lived with me for a year. on the first day we had internet (he had no job for 1 full year before starting to work full time in pennsylvania) he stayed up 12 hours and "with a fine tooth comb" he told me he filtered through myspace, facebook, all the dating sites and messaged EVERYONE.

no joke, not joking, no joke, 200 people he had relations with that year. the amount of random females walking through the door was mindboggling. he did not have a bed. now mind you he had no problem banging a 1/10 or less as long as there was a hole. he has had relations "accidentally" with men in drag.

his life is a joke, and he does have diseases that he does not disclose to the women he sleeps with. while i admit he has a ton of game, he has no regard to whom he gives his love seed to.

he drops 200$ a friday at the strip club, 500$ a week aside from that at clubs/restaurants just buying girls drinks to get in their pants. he has a corvette just to keep up this "image" he's built for himself. he lies to women about what he does so he'll be able to bang them that night.

he's been with both the hottest and the ugliest girls imaginable. he has paid for sex (put up $ up front) and then she would disappear (he would give it to her in the club then she'd run away) he's dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy sounds like a reality show waiting to happen.