View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 08:04 AM

Default Re: It\'s my gf\'s 21st, help me plan (in NYC)

[ QUOTE ]
Check out the TGI Friday's in Times Square. It's got like 3 floors, so it's pretty much the most authentic New York dinner you can have. Afterward she'll probably want desert. Now I know Friday's has that menu where you can get an appetizer, an entre and desert in a group, but don't do that. You'll just ruin her special day. What you want to do is hit up the M&M's store in Times square. Get her an M&M in every color, girls love that stuff.

Okay, so let's get to the good stuff, where to drink. Girls love consistency and most guys just don't get this. Going back to TGI Friday's would not only make the night perfectly symmetrical, but it is just right across the too! Good idea, right? WRONG. Although girls like consistency, they hate repetition; it's a real catch 22. What you want to do is head over to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. It's still right in the neighborhood plus it'll add to the real New York experience. I really shouldn't be giving away all these secrets though, so I'm going to stop now.

Lol at all those people that said you shouldn't stay in midtown. Never trust anyone on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree with everything here. Disregard my previous post. Midtown is def where it's at. There's an Olive Garden there, too, FYI.