View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Default BEAT: My therapy (sort of) gone wrong

I taken advice from this thread, thanks to "Dr_Strangelove"
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12885461

So, the very next day i am heading off to some sort of a mental doctor. Whatever. I wait for a hour or something, and then finally i can "get a seat over there". Btw, the seats are pretty damn cool.

First thing i notice is: The doc is a woman (like, ~40yrs, not very attractive). Awww, [censored]. Gotta be hard to explain my problems to her. W/E. I tell her the whole story, and she says me basically that i have chosen the right time and whatnot. And then she tells me that my problem is not very rare, and i could "overcome" it - by not having sex nor masturbate, so i can see the things (?) and my life (???) from a different angle (WTF!?).

I had not sex and havent wanked for at least two weeks. I am horny like a squirrel on E.

PS: But, strange enough, this sort of therapy works. I am way less aggressive. WTF. Mental doctors/psychic really know how to fiddle with brains of other ppl.

PPS: She say "no sex, no wankoff" but she didnt say "no alc" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i love whiskey