View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

G_Dollaz:

We had two sessions only, and this was maaaany months ago. Not once did you voice any miscontent to me, and neither have you done so afterwards. This is the way you let me know?

FWIW given you are just about the only one who had a "bad" experience, it's way more likely you were the problem than I. Just saying it took quite some time for you to "get back to your A-game" like I somehow destroyed your game, when I in fact just tried to get you out of your very nitty ways is just plain insulting.

No offence (or well some because your post is just plain ad manners), but the fact that you yourself apparently cannot move up from 2/4 despite playing for ages and having lots of money would suggest that is not my style that is flawed, but yours. I have lots of students that have had LOTS of success that can attest to this obviously.

You are just about the only displeased student I've had, and you didn't even have the guts to tell me that to my face but instead chose to write your very first comment here.

Rather classless, if you ask me.

[censored] like this pisses me off.