View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Overpair on low flop 150BBs deep HU vs. shipurstack

Fish just sat out and this is my second hand with him (planning to leave after this hand). In the first hand, he raised PF, I called, then I check/folded to a CBet on a 9s-J-Ks flop. In a 6-max game I have him running at 28%/22% over a couple thousand hands.

He strikes me as the type of player who would want to establish himself as the aggressor in the beginning of a HU match. But, as I've never played him HU before, I don't know for sure.

Full Tilt Poker, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $1,561.60
BB: $1,759.50

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $30</font>, BB calls $20

Flop: ($60) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $44</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $132</font>, BB calls $88

Turn: ($324) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [ 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $250</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $1,597.50 and is All-In</font>, Hero...