View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
The two most exciting things here are the flexibility of the reports, which is brilliant, and the possibility of reducing the total number of pieces of software I have to juggle to manage online poker. I <3 the possibility of using one thing to graph, track rackback, provide HUD displays, etc. and would encourage such functionaity (even to the point of table selection) to be high on the feature list as you continue development.

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan on doing this to an extent - I have a plugin model that will allow developers of other functionality to build apps that essentially run within a new tab on the interface. This is still a little ways off but that's the idea. Of course they don't have to do it this way but it does make it easier for the user. Things like Table Selection I'll leave to guys like Mr.Snood and Sixth Sense and deep EV analysis to guys like Poker EV Phil. I'm trying to create a rich framework for next generation tools and of course I'll be building lots of my own as well.

[ QUOTE ]
River stats often have too few hands to make a conclution. Is it possible to see how many hands\situations these % are based on? (not just the total nr of hands on the player)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - they are all there I'm just working on some performance issues related to the tooltips on the grid so they are not being shown right now.

[ QUOTE ]

Is bodog supported in the Beta version yet? If not, is there any time table on that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not supported yet and no timeline yet for Bodog. IPoker is coming this week and then after that I'll probably be putting my head down and cranking out lots of HM code. Once things are running along well I'll be spending a good chunk of time dedicated to sites and they only take about 3 or 4 hours to add to the manager using the model I've created for this.

rvg