View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I started the thread mainly because I thought you would be interested hearing the experiences of someone whose life made a sudden turn, the da's handling of the prosecution is incidental. I do not want to argue as to my guilt or innocence.

Think about it, at the time I was probably only a few years older than most of the posters here. The success I achieved was what I wished for when I was in college. Regardless of how I got there, my $4k/month apt, was changed for a bunk in a 48sqft room with a murderer as a roommate. Surely there are questions of thexperience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you're putting up with all the retarded "omgzor why did you break the law?" questions, cause this is probably the most entertaining thread I've read in quite a while.

Was there a lot of violence, etc going on generally speaking in the prison? Were other people getting it, just not you?

Were you generally liked by other inmates that you didn't associate with as much?

Are there well-defined social cliques outside of obvious established literal gangs? You mentioned the italians stayed together, but did people with common crimes, backgrounds stick together?