View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Way to weak? stud8

[ QUOTE ]
6th Street - (1.25 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___folds
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets

[/ QUOTE ]
It looks like Seat 3 just made his 7 lo. Seat 1 check/folded, so, a pair of 8s might be good for half the pot. If he has an 8 back, your 86 is better, too. Tho' I suspect he does have the 7. I'd call on the 8s. Hey, the river might even give you the lo as well, but I wouldn't walk away from half the pot here. He might have paired his A, of course, but I'd still call.