View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
holy crap reading back.... this is the sickest wolf game ever played by anyone ever if its vr, if she is the wolf here im actually scared to play with her again....

has to be chuck..... still re-reading for anything solid

[/ QUOTE ]
nich, this eskimo post makes me think hes the wolf really, or at least the most wolflike of the 3 remaining, but only slightly.
one reason is because im not under the impression anybody has done any super wolfing. when we find out the last wolf, im not going to be surprised at all, no matter who it is.
eskimo really sounds like hes trying to setup a “OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT WAS VR THE WHOLE TIME” speech tomorrow if we go chuck and are wrong.
eskimo has the Tokyo kill on his side, but im not sure how much that clears him, plus I want to revisit that day and see how many peeks Tokyo laid out, if eskimo was somebody he cleared that day, etc.
chuck has only the jared vote on his side, which is not much either considering that’s one of the things vr is apparently being cleared for as well. chuck did have that apparent (faked?) anger about the seer strategy posts, which really struck me as odd.
vr has her jared vote, and a couple of those other things she listed on her side, but imo none were really things a wolf couldn’t do. vr did say on the same day within a few hours that chuck/yuppie haven’t done anything to be villagers, then said chuck was her number 1 villager (or was it #2? either way its odd)
im still gonna read for a bit today when I get time
if it takes too long, ill just vote