View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Leggo Poker avatars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think that this thread while nice and yay and all that and aejones is a good player yadda yadda is pretty obviously a no go. i would prefer if someone else handled it though. also, if this is decided to be a no go, i'd prefer if someone would let the leggo people know that it's a no go, and give them some form of verbal slap on the wrist at a minimum. perhaps say, oh i don't know, that continued outright spam will result in the removal of all leggo poker avatars, which are at the moment free advertising.

[/ QUOTE ]

thoughts people?

also, thoughts on the LP avatars, as per TT's posts?

like i said, i think that aejones thread is clearly no good, but i'd really prefer not to be the person handling it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, yeah you beat me to the punch with linking this one. He didn't even try to toss in the link in an offhand manner towards the end, just BAM opened with it.

I actually signed up for leggo poker and plan to support them in the sense of watching the videos, (hint hint 2p2) but this blatant spamming is absurd and insulting.

Not to me personally of course but i'm seeing an abundance of people that owe their lives to 2p2 subsequently spitting in 2p2's face. I don't like it one bit.