Thread: Guitar Hero III
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

[ QUOTE ]
I've just begun hard. Got through the first 2 tiers without failing anything, but also only 3*ing everything. I'm going to go and get at least 4* on all those songs before trying to go any further. Maybe I'll feel less in over my head as I move along.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im currently playing hard and its, well, hard. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think you should continue to work through the songs and dont worry about the ratings for now. For me, I've discovered that getting good at one song doesnt really help me get better at other songs, it just programs your muscle memory for those particular songs. Im to the Sonic Youth song right now (which I probably wouldve finished last night but my hands were completely shot) and I've found the songs are flowing a little better during my first attempts than when I first started off on hard. I think once I've hit my limit on Hard (which will probably be Tier 7), I'll go back to the start and try to 4/5* the earlier tiers..and beat Tom Morello. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]