View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Schneids is in \"The Well\"

[ QUOTE ]
when you play live, do you ever make "feeler" plays? what i'm getting at is that it seems the best limit players always put in the right amount of action with their hands vs different players at different times. sometimes you can correctly fold AJs preflop vs someone, and then soon after you can correctly three bet that same player with the same hand....based on "feel," "tells," "metagame" or something.

in other words...whenever you have a decision to make that can go either way and that isnt obvious...what are you taking into consideration?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I do, and it's pretty damn tough to explain how or why... Sometimes it's even as simple as "well this is what I feel like doing this time." But oftentimes, the biggest factor for me is how everyone's running and whether I think the opponent is running in a way where his plays are going to be predictable in one direction or another. For example, when some people get caught semi-bluffing once or twice, they might clam up and start playing super straight forward.