View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Pedophile that hasn\'t acted yet. Legal action?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

In the case of "To Catch a Predator" there are no victims. There are no underaged children that the alleged pedos are soliciting. It's make-believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I always thought. I thought it was all make-believe for the purpose of entrapment. Like fishing for potential weirdos. There is no real victim. It's similar to the weirdo in that news story in the OP. There are POTENTIAL vicitms, just no real victim yet. To me, it's entrapment.

I liken it to a detective going online to sell drugs to potential drug addicts. Sure the addict will take the bait. He's an addict! But he wouldn't have done so had the cop not gone out of his way to lure him and entrap him. I guess I kind of think the detective sort of causes the crime to take place. Am I thinking of this wrong? I must be since most people, with the exception of Dom, seem to think it's perfectly justified.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's only because I was really pissed off when Chris Hanson popped out of nowhere and asked me what I was doing with a Tickle me Elmo doll and anal lube. Bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

While he interviewed you, Elmo was laughing and vibrating next to you?

b