View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone whose friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so I can laugh at his lying cheating unethical self. Tried to lie even more saying how good he was etc when in fact I was right about ftp whole time. Also he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOL proven wrong you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players....oh way you do do that you are useless even as a shell for someone better then you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask, and you shall receive. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you do do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Valid points shaun. Eloquently put as always.

[/ QUOTE ]
By the way starting next year I am marketing this product, sorry deebspellcheck, this will make you obsolete