View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Message to PokerRoad regarding durrrr

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how great is it when Gavin Smith tells durrr that Annette is probably better at poker than him lol

[/ QUOTE ]

how is it possible to be a high profile professional player like gavin, and be this ignorant about the poker world?
how do they not realize that their question of online pros vs live pros is the easiest question in the world to answer.
its so embarrassing, at least bart knows whats really going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so unthinkable that annette_15 might be a better tournament player (think short-stack poker) than durrr? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'd kill her in a deep stacked (if I can call 100BB+ deep) cash game. And I also have no doubt that good cash games players are better at tournaments than tournament players are at cash games. Just think someone with the experience of annette might know a thing or two about tournaments and short-stacked play that durrr doesn't.. (ducks)

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't say "short stacked tourney player" he said "poker player"

Btw, I don't get all the fuss over Durrr's voice. Who gives a crap what his voice sounds like, he is an excellent interview, and the point of this thread should remain on the travesty of Joe and Gavin ruining what could have been an amazing discussion by being such goofdicks. Btw, there is a place for being goofdicks, say when you have Khan on the show.. But please ease off on the goofdick pedal when you have a guest of substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he said poker player then I agree with you. Certainly I don't see what I said that was a bannable offence.. (hint: I am Levi_X from above. I got banned for my comment).