View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: $3 Million Downsizing.............

After reading this entire thread i can't conclude anything else than that the majority of the 2p2community are complete morons these days..

Personally i am very thankful for a high-stakes player like SBRugby to have a blog online that takes us for the amazing ride that is his life. Furthermore, he doesn't come across as the type of wannabe-celeb that updates his blog solely with the intention of feeding an applauding crowd, but to give (and perhaps gain) perspective of the highs and lows that is his professional career. He doesn't HAVE TO do this, as this thread is a perfect example of what kind of online bashing you expose yourself and your inner thoughts to, but yet he does (and i don't think he needs his job at cardrunners for the money [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ). That i like.

That being said, im not to say his actions and motives as he writes them down can't be discussed or frowned upon. And you will always have the haters, and the nutsackers (whom i don't think are usefull either). It just seems somewhat dissapointing to see the magnitude of this group opposed to the group that objectively discusses the content of his blogs rather than the person.

I guess this all comes across a bit 'high&mighty', and i guess there is not much to do about that, but im somewhat disturbed about the rapid decline of the overall tone on 2p2 as i love and have loved this place over the past years and would hate to see its quality implode as fast as its quantity exlodes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]