Thread: Beat: My Life
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Beat: My Life

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Better use for life savings: Go to Vegas, get hookers and blow, and [censored] live, man. At least do some crazy [censored] you didn't think you'd do before making such an irreversible decision based on incomplete information. That's how P5-ers make decisions, not us yo. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
goofy is right. i have thought about suicide, although i knew i would never do it

in some ways i almost wish that i was in a position to be seriously considering suicide, because i think that it would allow me to fearlessly approach women and interact socially and do things i have always wanted to do but was too afraid and ultimately find reaosn to live.'
'
i hope this makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't at all. suicide impulses come from a totally different place than '[censored] it, i'm going deep' impulses. this isn't some existential thing - it's serious depressive [censored].

lurker, get better - but get off bbv, don't read this nonsense, and get some help, man. internet can't help you here - we care, but that's all we can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft triumph

[ QUOTE ]
let's give some support in this thread

[/ QUOTE ], the rest is up to lurker