View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:47 AM

Default Re: Canterbury drama last night

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In over 1300 hours at CP...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Players chatting with dealers is likely less, "I'm so cool because I know the dealer from outside of here," and likely more, "I'm a degenerate who plays here constantly, and I've gotten to know the dealers from seeing them over and over again."

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on how you keep telling everyone all over 2+2 about your 1300 hours, I'd bet you are one who chats with dealers...

[ QUOTE ]
The reason this thread is so lame is that players getting booted for repeated f-bombs or getting cut-off for being drunk is incredibly routine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet, instead of just reading my post and moving on, you've read all five pages. And posted. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] How lame does that make you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do often chat with the dealers. I'm a friendly guy. I also chat with other players, a few of the floors, people at work, and all sorts of other folk.

I read all five pages before posting, because I just found the thread. I also read all five pages b/c there's a lot of good stuff in there. Sometimes it works out that way...