View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 10:56 AM

Default Re: PARTY LAG + Reward

[ QUOTE ]
i dont know if this helpful and probably concerns only a few people,but thats what i discovered in my own case:
i had lag on party and fulltilt(before the last upgrade) and experimented.
i have a nvidia graphics card and installed nvidia software.within this software there is an application called nview-desktop manager,which i had enabled.after deactivating this desktopmanager all of a sudden all lag issues had disappeared.i can autorate when importing into pokertracker,can use ace-hud and never had a problem again since then.
i also have,as suggested,activated favorites in the game panel and only view the levels i play in the partypoker lobby.

[/ QUOTE ]
Interestingly I had exactly the same problem. I posted about it here in the other thread about Party crashing. IIRC, I luckily turned ON this NVIDIA multi-desktop thing and then noticed the terrible lag and then quickly turned it off again, but I'm beginning to wonder if it might still have left some setting which is causing the current lag (I don't remember getting any lag before I turned this on/off...).

Does anybody else experiencing the lag have a NVIDIA card? Also, I wonder if UltraMon could be causing similar problems...

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]