View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 01:27 AM

Default SSNL/Micro Stakes Video Collection (X-post from Micro Stakes)

[ QUOTE ]
see how they run YO -- tufat23

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of days ago I decided to create the ultimate video collection and 4 days later I am ready to quit. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Majority of my time was spent creating an alternative link to download these videos from. That was my main purpose -- to preserve the videos since most of these file sharing hosts would eventually make them unavailable due to various reasons (lack of download activity, time limits, etc).

I started out with the Official Video thread in the Micro Stakes forum, the master stickie as well as the SSNL stickie. Then I proceeded to search for the video threads in both forums. I have to admit that I didn’t include every video that I came across, although originally that was the plan. Some didn’t have an audio commentary and some lacked “instructional” component. Unfortunately, I was late and some videos have already vanished (I believe some jonyy6788’s, goofyballer’s from the top of my head). These videos cover the one year period. There are currently ~83 videos archived. I haven’t watched all of them and cannot really guarantee the quality of play in some of them. If there’s anyone who objects to my mirroring of their videos please let me know.

I am not really happy with the way I organized the videos, there’s no real chronological order just groupings of videos by 2p2 names. I may tweak this a bit later on. I feel like such a librarian…

http://www.roulettenburg.com/poker/videos.html