View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Playing A Weak Hand vs A Weak Lead

I think an important thing to consider is that Villain led into a multi way field...

If it was a heads up pot that I had raised and villain had donked into me for a small bet, I usually raise in a situation that we are describing.

However, because villain led into many players one of them being a preflop raiser not myself, I read villains hand as being stronger.

I really like your thought process, though where you talk about wanting to make a plan for future streets when you make your flop decision, good stuff.

But, yea in a situation like described above, I usually just let this go without much of an afterthought.

I think can mix it up a lot with floating and firing most harmless turns if checked to on the turn, however, that is player dependent and we would need better reads then what you provided.

But once again, in this case, I fold because villain led into a multiple players, I'm much more likely to float or raise the flop with plans of more aggression on later streets, if it was a HU pot, especially one that I raised PF.