View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Third nut flush and ok low $200 PLO8 stars

Thanks guys....
Buzz my only problem with leading out and betting pot is that... well it really is just a read that neither of them have the nuts, while i am fairly confident, in my mind at the time i was saying at least 75% sure, i wouldnt be as such "STUNNED" if one of them did have Ah xH with a low re-draw...and they both have stacks over $300, and hence cover me..... if i doo bet and especially the button does raise, and he is very capable of re-raising a naked nut low, or a low with a worse flush draw, or even a nut low with something like two pair.... then what do i do,... this really isnt the situation where i feel that comfortable, especially with two players that obviously saw something they liked on the flop to commit my entire stack in.. but i know myself and i'll some how convince myself to call (which is what actually did happen,, i bet $60,, co called and button shoved..i made crying call, and co folded--god knows what he had--...with a-3-4-5, 3-5 being hearts....) but i reaaaly didnt like making thaat call either, because i felt i was most likly splitting or being scoooped here...
the problem i see with tvents play.. is that again im lost in the hand... theres to much money in it already to play for pot control, as a pot sized bet by the button means that by the river almost all my stack is in there.. and i really dont like just check calling two big massive bets with decent non nut hands both ways...