View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:32 PM

Default New Software: Tableselection + Buddy Search

Hi.

I am currently in the developement of a new SpadeEye version (www.spadeit.com), called SpadeIt Professional.
This one will be a more advanced version as it will be supporting the following sites/networks:
-PartyPoker (already supported)

-FullTiltPoker (already supported)

-PokerStars (already supported)

-iPoker (already supported):
Hansa Poker, Titan Poker, Victor Chandler Poker, NoIQ Poker, Chili Poker, CD Poker, Noble Poker, BetFred Poker, Expekt Poker, Cardoza Poker, Carlos Poker, PokerInEurope, GreenJokerPoker, Kiwi Poker, Club On The Park, Tony G Poker, PariMatch Poker, Uncover Poker, Dafa Poker, Poker UTD, Big Slick Poker, The Rivercard, Blondepoker, Poker 770, Bet 365,
Paddypower Poker, Dead Mans Hand Poker, Maestro Poker....

-Prima (in developement):
Nine Poker, Eurolinx Poker, Purple Lounge, Battlefield Poker, Poker Rewards, Tell Poker, Betway Poker, Unibet Poker, Stan James Poker, Daves Poker, Crazy Poker, Royal Card Club, Betdirect Poker, Pokerhost, Poker Time, Royal Vegas Poker, Red Nines, Nordicbet Poker, Betonbet, Arctic Poker, PokerArena...

-EverestPoker (in developement)

Once this sites has been added more may come...

Some of the major benefits of SpadeItPro:
- Scan for tables and buddies across stakes/structs and pokersites.
- You do not need to have the pokerclient open to scan for tables or buddies.
- It displays a list of all available tables along with the players at the tables and their statistics from your local database(s).
- It supports Pokertracker PostgreSQL/Access, Holdem Manager, Pokermanager Firebird and PokerOffice mySQL databases (and soon MikeChops Real Time database).
- You can modify your own scoring system to easily rate and compare the tables.

_If_ i am going to release this tool it will work like this:
1) It will be a subscription based service.
But you can expect the price to be reasonable and low.
2) Microstakes player can use it for free as long as the traffic does not slow down paying customer...
3) People that already bought some of my other tableselection tools will be able to convert their licenses if they want.

Download of the pubic beta:
www.spadeit.com/SpadeItPro.msi

- I want to test the stability of my servers and that SpadeItPro is bug free.
So your help and feedback is appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thanks