View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Ask me anything about PRAGUE or CZECH REPUBLIC

[ QUOTE ]
Do you recommened going to Czeck in January or no?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
When is the best time to visit? With the criterion of decent weather and the city not being packed with tourists? I was thinking of April.
Are things there still relatively cheap for Americans even with the value of the US dollar declining sharply?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will kill two birds with one stone here.

I would recommend going to Prague for the New Year, the celebrations are amazing and you have hundreds of Vietnamese market sellers blowing up all their unsold fireworks, it really is unbelieveble. I saw numerous people get set alight as they set them of in any directions and at people too. I have never seen anything like it in the world.

January is VERY cold, tempretures can reach below -20 and heavy snow falls during the winter months. This January was a bit rubbish with hardly no snow fall but bitterly cold days.

In the summer the tempratures reach 40 C and July and August get very very warm.

Czech still has distincitve seasons, you have a set winter, spring, summer , autum which some countries don't have anymore so depending on what climate you like then chose that season.