View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone in the know make a list of the lies that have been told by AP during their attempt to coverup?

At this point they shouldn't just be answering to the behavior of the players who comprised their system, but their own behavior over the past month.

[/ QUOTE ]

View it from their perspective tho, hell view an analogous situation in BBV. What if all this was started not by a mod, but by some no name scrub with 5 posts? Would you take him seriously? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't, and most of BBV would just make fun of him. (Hell we do it all the time) This is how Absolute viewed our allegations in the beginning imo until its proven otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't the big problem with this that even a cursory glance of the events complained about would have revealed to AP that Potripper was AJ Green, a former, or perhaps current, high up employee of AP. That being the case, you'd expect special notice to be taken of the claim, and ideally, extra care taken in checking them out. Nevertheless, until a few hours ago, and in the face of more and more damning evidence, they've continued to deny all allegations.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) You'd hope so, but we don't know.
2.) They haven't been issuing blanket denials for at least 3 days now, which was the last time I updated them on this thread. Instead they wrote down what I had to say.