View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

I was one of the people that PMed g_dollaz. Don't really see how this will help my reputation at all, but I guess I have to come back after being called a complete low life.

First I'll just say that MDMA is very cool, and very knowledgable about poker. There is no doubt about that. My problem was mostly my whole ineptitude with the coaching process of basically MDMA playing for me. IDK, i've never been that bright, and really have never bene that great at listening. I'm sure if I was actually bright enough to remember some of the wisdom MDMA parlayed, it would be a good experience. Or even if I keep a video of these coaching sessions and going back over them again, it would be good. See, it's mostly my ineptitude that got this "bad" experience.

I didn't really know what to expect as this was my first coaching experience. I wasn't really prepared at all, and didn't really have a whole lot of theoretical questions to ask him. Hey, couldn't I be lucky enough for him to serve me on a silver platter what I am doing wrong? Should be that easy damnit.

I also ran really, really badly for like 2 months after getting coached by MDMA, so perhaps my brain is just sort of striking out what I did learn from him as sort of like a bad experience overall. IDK.

Basically though just a little advice for people that have never had a coach, if you are going to get coached, don't just step in there like a dumbass like me. Have some question prepared beforehand and know how the coaching is going to be done so you can prepare to make it easier to review later.