Thread: Green
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 05:43 AM

Default Re: Green

Mat Sklansky initially did not trust me with the lofty position of OOT moderator and forced Caesar to reveal his identity to the moderator forum. I did not want to, but he felt it was necessary. Having said that, let us move on to other matters...

I am aware of Green's true identity. I also know why his identity is being kept a secret. As Caesar, I am privy to information that the majority of you could never be trusted with.

Was it "fair" that Mat made me reveal my identity to the moderator forum while Green does not have to? It is not really fair, no. Do I mind? Not particularly, so Mat will be spared from the lions on this occasion. Let us not forget that I am Commodus the Merciful, after all. I am, however, much more upset that Green was appointed moderator of my forum without my knowledge. Nobody consulted me concerning that decision. The same is true for [censored]'s reinstatement. Caesar does not paricularly enjoy being slighted.

So, since it seems I hold a bargaining chip (Green's identity), I feel that it might be time to increase Caesar's influence across 2p2. What say you Mat? May I finally be granted the Star Chamber's moderator position? The position I had been asking for long before Mike Haven was ever appointed. The position you conveniently claimed was "not necessary" until Mike was appointed.

Oh, and one final item... earlier in this thread, somebody had linked to the post in which I revealed my identity. Despite that I "voluntarily" posted that information on the internet (where I knew it could be accessed by many), I feel as though drawing attention to it in a NEW thread is a complete violation of my privacy. I would appreciate if the offending posts could be edited, otherwise I might be forced to begin a hunger strike and/or pursue legal action. I assure you that my reaction to this seemingly petty matter is not completely ridiculous and is, in fact, warranted.

... am I not merciful?