View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Knowing your math. Basic draws.

I want to add this to my first post here, I would necassarily not put him on that range, it was just more of an "experiment" (don't no wat to call it because english is my 3rd language). So in most cases I would call the turn bet unless we had a weaker fd.

[ QUOTE ]

#2. We are UTG and pick up AQo, suits irrelevant. We (200, unknown to these players) make it 8, button ("defends his button religiously" but a tag/lag with 245) calls.
Sub Q: If this player 3bets to 25 total, what's our standard play?
Any case, flop (~19) comes T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], we bet 12, villain calls. Turn (43) comes a blank, 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. What's our play? If we check, villain bets 25. What's our play then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sub Q: If he usually 3bets on his button I would 4bet him because I think we are ahead of his range and
can make him fold here, if he wouldnt fold to a 4bet (which I doubt) I could argue for both calling and folding here instead.

On the turn I would checkraise him becuase most likely he is floating us, but I think we could have C/R on the flop too, this would certainly make him fold in most cases.

?