Thread: Cotto Vs Mosley
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Cotto Vs Mosley

[ QUOTE ]
Cotto is the fav because he is younger, stronger, bigger, in his prime, undefeated, better body puncher and an absolute wrecking ball at 147. Not to mention the fight is New York the so the crowd will be Pro-Cotto.

Mosley does have a few things going for him, but Cotto is the obvious favorite.

Just a hint, look at more then who a fighter has previously fought. There is a lot more that goes into a fight/fighter then just that.

Tuds

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately my boxing knowledge/understand is very limited, though I am a fan of the sport. My friend secured a skybox...so we're going to the event and he's made his mind that he's gonna bet what I consider to be a HUGE amount for himself, something likea 30u bet on mosley so I wanted to do a lil research on it. A)He's a huge fan of boxing, so maybe I'll put some action on mosley too, god knows I have to bet if I'm watching it live and the larger the better

but mainly

B) Being a fan of the sport doesn't mean you know how to bet it and I"m worried for him.

He beleives shane is just so much better of a boxer than cotto and that forrest had a jab whereas cotto does not. He thinks shane's footwork is underrated etc etc. Enlighten me tuds