View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Play a Hand With the Masters #1 Turn

Well MJ is done here in my mind. He has checked twice and there are a million draws out there so he would bet if he was going to continue. Which I don't really think is all that weak tight. He called with a good hand and wiffed, he is allowed to check fold.

I would put cutoffs range at TT-55,KJs+,QJs,JTs,T9s,98s,KJo+,QJo,JTo,T9o,98o So basically most limping hands have got there.

We are only about 36% from here. But everything looks so pretty. The question I would now ask myself is "What are my chances of winning a much bigger pot?" Not too good.

So now if I raise I have to raise to about 4,000 which is almost half of my stack. And if he calls I have to push the river. So it has become a push/fold. I might lean towards folding.

But, that would really matter about the table and what I think I could do with a monster stack or with the stack I have now. If I feel like if I double up here I will rule this table I might gamble. Because there are a good number of holdings he might not call with. I would think he is only calling with a straight or a set of 10s, which really helps our fold equity and might make this a slightly +EV spot.