View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Here\'s a really sick AP situation

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to cashout $700 in April. It was all I had in my account. The next day, my account was credited back with the $700. I received no emails, but I assumed something went wrong in making the transaction. I decided to transfer some money on different sites so I didn't attempt to cashout again.

On May 5, I cashed out $500. Again, I received no emails notifying me that they had confirmed my cashout, nor any emails saying anything about the cashout at all. The next day I logged in, and my balance was correct, i.e., the $500 appeared to be cashed out.

I logged into AP today to check out my account history, and it says something like this in their window:

5/5/2007: cashout received -$500
5/5/2007: cashout cancelled (by agent) +$500
5/5/2007: adjustment -$500

So I take it that since I tried to cashout twice, now they're just going to hold onto my $500 without telling me otherwise. I just emailed them. Will update thread when I hear back.

I'm sort of shocked. They denied my cashout and didn't even bother to send me an email telling me why, now they're holding my money hostage, and didn't even tell me they were holding it. I'm still assuming they are.

[censored] AP.

-Tex

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you withdraw via ACH? This happened to alot of people that did the ACH thing in April (me included). It all worked out in the end, just took a few weeks. If everything is legit with your account, then just email them and ask what's going on. Believe it or not, their customer service has improved a lot in the last month. I usually get a quick reply now.