View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Got company. $100 missing. Here\'s what I\'ve done.

[ QUOTE ]
What exactly would your brother go nuts about? You accusing his son of stealing or his son stealing stuff? And in what way would he go nutso? Starting yelling at you/kid in front of the fam?

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother is wound very, very tight. Sometimes I can't believe that he's my brother because I can't stay mad at anybody for more than 15 minutes. He had trouble w/ his eldest stealing from him and his mom, his second eldest sort of went to reform school (although he's now turning out the best of them) and if I mention missing money he'll think just as I do and be real upset. So, by now, I've really put it aside completely.

I'm sure many are saying wtf kind of family is this and I'll tell you. One day out of the clear blue sky my brother's wife told him to get the [censored] out and her boyfriend moved right in. He's never been the same since. He went thru a horrific time w/ the divorce and all the kids were terribly effected. Things are better now, they share custody sort of informally, but his ex has had a procession of men living in her house with and without the kids who are often at my brother's place nearby, she runs off to Peru where she consults has bought some land in a remote area of the country and consults with the local shamans or something so she's wierd. Anyhoo, I've kept my mouth shut and my money locked up. They'll all be gone by Sunday and mom says that next year we're spending Thanksgiving in LV and the company can go.......well, just go.