View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Crazy Phil Laak story with Pics

[ QUOTE ]
Negative creep wrote:

[ QUOTE ]
I used to work as a stockbroker, until I lost my Series seven license, which is another story altogether, though it is related to drug use. You may have heard stories about Stockbrokers and cocaine, but for every 2 or 3 cokeheads in a brokerage, there is one scag addict.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=577

Just saying. This sort of anonymous, featured drug experience article on erowid.org is probably about 100x more reliable than the silly conjecture of kids on an internet site that think watching movies makes them streetwise and knowledgeable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. When I was hospitalized they had me on IV dilaudid for weeks, hospital heroin. Because I was in so much pain, I wasn't doing the nod as much as a junkie does, but it does do a good job of removing you from reality.

That guy, like most addicts, escalated dosing at a pretty rapid pace, started speedballing, mixing pills, etc., until he was a mess, and so I maintain my conjecture that there are virtually no scag addicts working on The Street -- any that there are will soon lose their jobs.

But getting back to Laak, I don't think he had to be plugged into a retail H distribution network (street or white-collar) to deal in contraband. All he needed was one wholesaler connection to unload the junk as soon as it arrived.