View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Flopped bottom two against a 2p2 Tag

[ QUOTE ]
I only spew a little. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] BTW, I might go 5 bets in this game w 89hh.

Additionally, about 20 min after this hand its folded to me in HJ(seat7), and I raise KdJx, Chipspin insta 3 bets me(Seat8) and the blinds reluctanly fold. The flop is
8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and I insta checkraise Chipspin and he quickly mucks his hand. Several of the players at the table instantly spring to life, start yelling at us, "You cant do that crap!" , basically accusing of us colluding.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha

That's right. Nobody else at that table played the raise/reraise/fold style we do. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And Vmacosta, I folded, cuz I didn't think my full house draw was any good. Usually I don't show a laydown like this (and if I do, I prepare to start calling down A-high for the remainder of the session...), but since it was Bdaddy I showed, and he showed me K6. So I actually had two good outs.... Next time it's 6 bets. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]