Thread: Welcome Granny!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Welcome Granny!

thanks mike.

truth is that i was going to start a yahoo, private discussion group this year. i was in the middle of creating content when i thought about the fact that i would love for this to happen at 2+2, even though it would make it far from private like yahoo, and certainly more work than a yahoo group.

the point is that i care very much for the honchos at 2p2. always have, always will. i've also come to deeply respect many, many of the mods here. because of the way i feel about 2p2, i offered mat this forum idea with the stipulation that i wanted to co mod it with MH.

mat et. all agreed, and here we are. my intentions were to bring something to the table that may help attract more members, and certainly would not do anything to jeopardize losing any members. more members = more page views = more ad revenue = better book sales etc.

my intentions were not to seize a modship through a Hokey new forum. my intentions were to be loyal to friends and allow them to possibly make an extra piece of incremental coin.