View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
yeah you should really be able to keep the status with only 50K points per month once its achieved the first time, I kinda want to press and hit 1,250,000 for the 10K bonus but I won't burn myself out for the rest of the year if I am expected to get a full million next year, IDK its like doing something to get in a "club" once and you shouldn't have to repeat a rediculous pace again but W/E.

Also, can we get a good filter! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (the 1 now is good but you can't play 2/4 and 5/10 without switching the tabs, so you should be able to filter by specific limit)

Also, is there a way to make the lobby stay up without an artificial ahk, this is so [censored] annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-----will you be increasing that in the near future?

No, the $50,000 event was planned to remain a $50,000 event for the whole year. This is meant as a fun extra for our largest players. I think the original forecast was for an average of 1000 players per event.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a fun extra for me.
I really dislike them and consider them close to a waste of my time. But I pretty much play them every week.
I arrange my Saturday to be there.
Even if I cash in it for $90 or more I still feel somewhat annoyed that I was 'obligated' to have to sit there and play that tourney just to maximize my SN value.

V$ to give me the flexibility to play the tourney when I want to would be really nice.
Wouldn't even have to be all the different guaranteed tourneys. Just give me the option of using it in the Sunday-million or one of the 2nd chance tourneys.
Or throw in a couple other ones on the schedule.

Or give me the option to unregister for the tourney and take FPP's instead....even if at a reduced rate.
Many SN's would obviously choose to do this. Which says something about how much they truly would rather not play them if they had ANY other option.

I would still play the Saturday freeroll when I felt like playing in a tourney and perhaps to maximize my EV. But I wouldn't feel like I needed to rearrange my weekend just to play one silly $65-value tourney every Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]
my thoughts exactly, these are rediculous for a variety of reasons already stated.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

also, getting kicked in/after June is pretty absurd, that drop in FPP's for the next 4-5.5 months that I would expect is kind of dumb.

would also like to suggest that 6max players not get the short end of the stick with regards to %return on rake via FPPs/bonuses

you guys have done an excellent job thus far and I would really like to continue on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

copied most of my thoughts from the SNE thread