View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 11:04 PM

Default Re: .

Going to Koh Samui for 3+ months in February. I know everybody said to just get a property when searching on the ground but myself and another 2p2er have found a pretty good place with broadband/ocean view etc on the north east of the island. Haven't booked it yet but will probably do so next week.

2 beds, 2 bathrooms with Sat TV. This is around 45k baht per month and i assume that doesnt include all the other stuff added on top of it. Are we getting completely ripped off here or not? It just seems to me that there can only be a limited amount of property there and even less that fit all the requirements so i might be being a bit of a vag but i dont really want to rock up there and have to change plans before we even get started because there's nothing suitable. any help on this is greatly appreciated.

We are both decent winners at 2/4-5/10 so an extra 20k baht a month or whatever isnt that big a deal but it's the principle i suppose.

Also if anyone is living there atm could they him me up on AIM at FletcherNineteen ? it would be an awesome help and i'll make sure to get the beers in when we arrive [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fletch