View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Are you guys withdrawing all your money?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am not taking my money off of Stars and FTP ... I'm just doing my best to get my money off of NETeller.

[/ QUOTE ]

you shouldn't even really be trying to get money off of neteller. If you have money in neteller the best thing to do right now is probably to leave it in there until their problems with withdrawing clear up... just read the forums and you will see that many people are going through grief because they made an EFT withdrawal just before or during this stupid fiasco and now their money is no longer in Neteller NOR their banks, even though it shows as cleared in their Neteller accounts. Various people have said CS reps told them it could take 2 weeks to process their withdrawals because of their 3rd party processors not doing business with them at the moment, so just wait it out until they get their current mess sorted so that you can SAFELY take your money out later.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm referring mainly to debit card stuff. I am maximizing my debit card ability.

But you're right, I am waiting for two EFTs -- one was requesting in the normal course of business prior to the announcement and is still pending and one was requested after the announcement when the first one said "accepted" -- the first one has since reverted to "pending".

And I wouldn't even considering asking for a check that might take two months to get here and have my funds be locked up in that system forever.