View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:05 AM

Default Re: Prop Bet: 60 lbs in 60 days. Discuss

the "want of food" is a non issue...I am eating plenty...just salads with spinach and whole vegetables w/ light dressing....sure a slice of papa johns sounds good, as does some in n out burger...but that sh!t will be there in 6 months when I can eat in moderation...the trash food is out of my system now and the occasional craving is quite manageable...

and yes, i plan to do the weight cutting at the end... I'm not sure how effective it will be since most of the "water weight" I would cut was the first 10 lbs that i lost...and ya, i probably won't succeed...that is why i'm getting 3:1...It was pretty dumb to take the bet, much less initiate it, but whatever...if it gets me to 215, it'll be worth the 500 for the motivation i was apparently otherwise unable to come up with....plus i can always buy my way out... i said it before, i'm not gonna kill myself to do this...just eat crazy healthy and do tons of exercise... i never said i was gonna starve myself and take up crystal meth... i'll update on 12/1 or something...