View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

I second the request for an organizational chart both before and after.

I really believe that Absolute is 100% owned by KGC for tax purposes only and the money flow is at least two or three shell companies in different countries. I'd be completely shocked if they were willing to explicitly lay this out for you, but you can always ask. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I would like to know of anyone from KGC is on site. When did they arrive? In what capacity? How long will they be staying?

Why was AP removed from KGC site of licensed companies?

How many people from GA are involved in the audit? When did they arrive? Can you get a private interview with them to get their opinion on how cooperative AP is with the audit?

When was AJ last on the AP premises? Do they know his physical location now? By denying the allegations, he basically committed fraud on the part of AP. Why are they not willing to prosecute?

If they're telling us Scott will be removed from power for some time period, how can that be verified? What is the story behind all the stories? He's involved - he's not involved - hasn't been with AP for a year? How can you remove someone from an org that hasn't been involved for a year?