View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Convince me to stake you (#2)

Hi,

I am NL Hold'em player only.

Okay, I havent been playing poker that long. Almost 3 months. I am a good player and rarely tilt. It took me about a whole 2 months to understand poker decently. I am always looking for leaks or places where I can improve my game. I hate losing.

I have been playing professional for 3 months now and have no job. Poker has been my only income. Paying rent and regular bills have drained my bankroll. I am a NL 200 player and have gotten up to NL 400. There use to be days where I would play online poker 13 hours a day, with 2 hours a day for running. The only other breaks where eating and sleeping breaks. But now I have had cut poker because my bankroll has demished. I am a winning player but I have had to cashout due to rent and food, gas. My bankroll became some limited from cashouts I usually just play with about buyins when I play a stake.

I can succeed at MSNL. Especially @ NL 600 and NL 1000 / 2000. As long as I catch cards decently, I win. I'm not asking for a big stake. I will do whatever you tell me to do. If you tell me to do something to improve my game I will do it. I think I'm one of the best people to be staked. Anyways I will send you PM and can give you more info you wish, I have rambled on to much now. I will not make you regret making me your next protege. I dream of being BALLER NL 2k like you one day. I am have come here to step my game up and learn from the one the greats. Thanks for reading, I will add more later maybe.

/SIGNED
d@!DEE@D@#
GREG'S NEXT PROTEGE

T3rminator4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]