View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:37 AM

Default huge beat.....life in danger etc

So Thursday nights is normally the night that me and my buddy go to our friends for poker night, we've been going pretty regularly to this guys game for about 9 months, its .25/50. NL game. Well my buddy goes in around 10:40, while I in the car chatting with the g/f, when i get off the phone I head in to play around 11. I buy-in, and play three hands, and literally turn my head out the window, then turn back to see two guys with guns, one pointed directly at my face. Long story short, they expected a lot more money to be there and got a little pissy, luckily no one was shot, but the owner got beat up pretty good. They took everyone's wallets and it was all in all a pretty [censored] experience. I don't really have any brags on this one, cause there was no way anyone could have done anything without endangering someone else's life. It just sucks that there are people out that ruining good games where people are just trying to enjoy themselves. I don't know, i've been playing at home games for a while, and I never thought something like this could happen to me.