View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: My friend [censored] seems really to have departed

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to clarify. Jeremy was a real person. He spent the night at my house. He was a confidant and supporter. And given all this, i think his internet absence means real death in one way or another. And that's a real bummer for me.

so sorry for all the [censored] [censored] [censored] etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeremy IS NOT DEAD Mat, will you stop suggesting such things [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] For the love of God get a grip on yourself.

Jeremy is [censored] unique no doubt. He is tormented. How hard have you tried to find him? Do you want me to help you find him because I will if it would make you stop saying the guy is dead. Just stop saying that. I feel guilty enough that I was harsh to him and now I feel I should go find the guy for you.

Because you seem so distraught about it I tried to contact him for you awhile back and came up empty. So can I just say that if I went on about him the way you do people would accuse me of having an emotional affair with the guy? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Can I just say that?

It's my belief that he is either in a sanitarium or making a cozy and loving house with a petite little brunette girl from S.A. Personally I think he is off writing a book and going back to school is what I think.

His talent is enormous and [censored] enviable. I told him if he wrote a book it could be a best seller and I meant it. After reading countless blogs, essays, rants etc, from numerous people on the internet I put Jeremy way at the top for raw unaffected talent in terms of writing. The guy just has a gift.

I am 92% positive that he is still alive and all his limbs are functioning properly.

I wish he would knock off the pill popping and alcohol thing. He's a stubborn little bastard is what he is.

I thank god I never sent him a picture of myself in my underwear [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I miss talking to him. I only let myself get close to a couple people on the forums and, like i told him when he walked away, thanks a lot dude...thanks for decreasing my contacts by 50%. the little [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]