View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

I have been reading this forum for about 6 months and this thread really bothers me. I know i don't have a lot of experience in big cash games but I have been in front of a television. The first time you are on T.V. can make you a little nervous..the lights, camera etc..All you guys bashing the tight players makes me sick to my stomach.
a) it might be there first time on T.V., there feeling a little nervous so they want to play tight for a while.
b) we don't see 4/5 of the hands because there is 7 commericals per episode so how do you know he is playing tight. He could be raising every other hand but just picking the pots up.
c) this table is playing so loose, that playing tight would be the most EV+ way to play.
Please stop bashing these players unless you have been in there shoes and expirenced such a feeling.
Lets see you go on television with greats such as Daniel Negreanu, Jennifer Harman, and company...
Another thing that bothers me is how you guys continue to bash Jamie Gold.. have u seen the plays/laydowns hes made in these last couple of episodes? What they have been showing on T.V. is some very great plays by Jamie... yet you guys continue to bash him.. Well i think I've said enough for my first post.. Good Luck.