View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Hope this hadn't been asked, but each time I update to a new version, I seem to lose all my preferences. I checked your FAQ and saw something related to it but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in the first place.

When I install it, and the overwrite window comes up, do I just let it overwrite everything? In updating to 1.11a from 1.07, I only let it overwrite my Realtime.exe, not my cards0 or prefs. However, my preferences are now gone. I think I did this before as well (updating to 1.07) and not only did I lose all my prefs but I also lost all the processed hands RT had in its own db (this time I didn't lose all my hands). I do this btw, because I use a diff cards0.png than what you offer and so when I choose not to let it overwrite my selected cards0, I thought it'd be reasonable not to let my prefs.txt overwrite as well, but I think i'm missing something key here =/

In any case, it's a tremendous headache having to redo the preferences each time I update, am I doing something wrong or is there a way to save my preferences or anything so that in the future I can prevent this? Thanks!