View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

fitnessfreak, completely agreed. I however, cannot blame them for their style. It IS a winning style because it is HUGELY +ev against fish, slightly +ev against regulars, and only -ev against GOOD regulars. Good shortstackers also know how to play against other shortstackers, which alone account for probably greater than 20% of all players.

The biggest problem is their disruption to the game. On no other site are shortstackers a problem because the sites recognize the integrity of the games are being compromised. Less fun to play, for regulars and recreational players. Party hasn't instituted a time limit for cashing out/in off a table, because creative shortstackers will just use multiple accounts. Whatever, i think thats just a lazy attitude. At least then we'd only be left with creative shortstackers who risk getting their accounts frozen. I also think party has been reluctant to up the min buyin because they are afraid of scaring off recreational players, but really i think they're shooting themselves in the foot. Most msnl and hsnl shortstackers are regulars, not recreational players.