View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Chill Stuey. It is a gossip forum. Whether this, or any other source is legitimate is of less concern than the attitude you bring which limits what any legitimate poster might disclose.

2+2 can often take a condecending tone, and most people 'in-the-know' would rather not be bothered with such a vitriolic attitude. I guess when you have a sport where everyone naturally assumes they are the best player this is logical behaviour.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no beef with you Rio. You have always delivered good stuff and have been a plus to this forum.

I NEVER questioned whether the info that guy was putting out was valid. He just felt it necessary to use one of his first three posts to rip into another poster and I felt like using one of my 1400 posts to comment on his need to focus on his cred and not going after another poster because they questioned his bona fides.

[/ QUOTE ]

i only have about 350 posts? am i allowd to respond with my opinion and insults yet or do i need more? having more, or less, posts doesnt make your rip more justified son.

[/ QUOTE ]

Son. LOL