View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Why do none of the 3/6 and 5/10 full ring players post here?

[ QUOTE ]
I don’t post here because MANY posters here are arrogant mediocre players and posters. You have a few decent players like Renton, GM, BottomSet, DLM, Sabre, Too Easy …mebbe more but no good players. Phresh tried to help out and for some reason you guys pissed him off to the point where he wont post here any more. Bottom line is that most of you play FR for a reason and we all know that. Very few of you can play shorthanded or heads up which basically means you cant play poker very well, so no one wants your advice. That’s why no good players post strat in this forum. Its not just because of the low limit garbage which is another problem in itself. Its that you really aren’t poker players if you play Full ring as your game of choice. YOU ARE NITZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at shorthanded players ego's. First, don't be a pussy and post under your real account. I can't imagine the insecurity it takes to desire to make your already anonymous internet persona anonymous.

"Very few of you can play shorthanded or heads up which basically means you cant play poker very well"

Cool. I guess Omaha, stud, horse, etc players also can't play poker very well. NL hold em 6 max is simply a form of poker. And 6 max only exist because of the internet. You don't find 6 max games in B&M. But you are probably not even 21 yet so it's OK we forgive your naiveness.

The point is, there are many different forms of poker, and whatever form you choose to participate in (and many people who enjoy full ring also enjoy other forms as well) doesn't have anything to do with your skill level.

From your point of view pitchers suck at baseball since they can't hit very well.

Anyways, I'm sure you don't really give a [censored] about anything anyone has to say so whatever. I play poker for fun/profit so I could care less if everyone on 2+2 is better than me as long as I'm content with my own play.