View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Why do none of the 3/6 and 5/10 full ring players post here?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don’t post here because MANY posters here are arrogant mediocre players and posters. You have a few decent players like Renton, GM, BottomSet, DLM, Sabre, Too Easy …mebbe more but no good players. Phresh tried to help out and for some reason you guys pissed him off to the point where he wont post here any more. Bottom line is that most of you play FR for a reason and we all know that. Very few of you can play shorthanded or heads up which basically means you cant play poker very well, so no one wants your advice. That’s why no good players post strat in this forum. Its not just because of the low limit garbage which is another problem in itself. Its that you really aren’t poker players if you play Full ring as your game of choice. YOU ARE NITZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice first post, very well worded to not sound conceded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm not really trying to be a jerk. Im being nice and telling the truth. Sorry if the truth makes me sound conceded.

splitting wont help bring any high stakes posters. None of you really know what you are doing to an extent that would be helpful to anyone who plays 5/10 or higher. Any activity in this forum would be charitable.