View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

[ QUOTE ]
guys once again i failed to talk to her today. there is no excuse for this and i won't make any.

it may just be the way i am but i have to overcome it.

now the first time she talked to me about my locker was like monday. if i talk to her next monday and maybe ask her how she think she did on the test will that be fine? i feel like im toeing the line of having waited too long.

also i appreciate the advice but i agree that negging is a poor idea for many reasons.

1. pua [censored] is designed to get 10s. i dont think shes a 10 and on any other girl it can be overkill

2. pua [censored] is designed for 'cold approach,' meaning you have never seen the girl in your life when you talk to her. since i have a context for talking to her i can and should tone it down a bit. this means no black nails, no top hats, no palm reading and overly obnoxious behavior. unlike with strangers where you are playing to win with nothing to lose, here i am playing not to lose. at least to the extent that i wont be going too overboard.

3. and most importantly, negging her would be incongruent with my image. i have to put my best self forward but i can't fake it. she's observed me unless she's oblivious and she will see through it

anyway yeah..is monday too late?

[/ QUOTE ]
by monday she will have had sex with at least 4 guys over the weekend, sorry